Sunday, March 6, 2011

What lesson to be learned?


It was a “bad day” for me on 2/3/2011. I’m feeling so afraid and guilty as lost the money in share trading. What are the things that cause me lost?  Finally…I realized that I entered the share market without a complete and well- planned strategy, and it was made me should compensate on the fault I made in that trading. According to a book I read before, namely the << Master Day Trader>>, people need a plan before they enter into the share market, or more specifically speaking, a plan of stop loss (break) for the stocks have bought. I knew it, but I did not apply it in my trading this time.  What actually caused me distracted from the that makes me fell into the deep hole. I lacked discipline on my attitude when the stock price dropping as I hoped that it will go up again later on and bring some profit for me. Now, I felt really regret with the expectation I did that moment, frankly I shouldn’t predict the movement of stock price because the volatility and uncertainty of the stock price will maze our judgment. Therefore, I get a value of this incidence that is we need to stop and sell the holding stocks immediately. This is the best way to help us escaped from the dangerous and uncertainty I believed that there is nothing important than keeping the capital…. situation. basic theory I learn before? It must be a terrible thing
Share market seems like weather: it can be shiny, rainy, windy and foggy. We must set a clear strategy when enter into the share market with catch the mood of market and then only it will bring more pleasant for us. I must be learnt and be always aware from my fault and remember that without a clear strategic and plan, I wouldn’t leave my position and do any dangerous step.
People who believe that they are not been disciplined might better to have a six-foot-high boulder in their pathway. Therefore, we must believe the truth that disciplined person can collapse and let the pathway open again. For example, chip at that boulder by taking off one chuck at a time and moving it to the side. Next time I hope that when I ask myself a question: Do I change my attitude with firmly discipline? Then, I can answer with a resound: “I am”.
 Finally, I hope anything will be better off in my share trading pathway. ( Be A Disciplined Trader^^).

1 comment:

  1. Succeed is always built on uncountable times of failures...^^
    Don't give up!!^^

    ReplyDelete